Men also have the right to their cosmetic products such as anti-wrinkle in the fight against aging. The current trend is that men and women become equal to their care of their bodies. This cream is applied to the wrinkled areas of prevention or care to mitigate the effects of these.
The effects of antiwrinkle
The anti-wrinkle cream is a treatment that can slow the onset and development of wrinkles and not eliminate them. This appearance comes from the fact that as we age, cell renewal becomes slower and the skin becomes thinner, less elastic.
The selection of anti-wrinkle creams
- They may contain anti-oxidants. In this case, the formulas are rich in vitamins A, C, E, trace elements, plant or algae. This first type of cream is used to repair skin damage and therefore is designed for thin skin and sparse.
- They may contain retinol, a derivative of vitamin A which increases the thickness of the skin. This second type of anti wrinkle cream for men is designed for young skin 20 years for prevention ,from 35 years for the appearance of premature wrinkles.
- They can contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that are present in citrus fruits, grapes and sugar cane. This third type of product is intended for skin damaged by the sun.
How to apply anti-wrinkle for men ?
Before applying the treatment, it is advisable to clean the skin thoroughly before each application of the cream so that it penetrates deep beneath the skin.
Application of anti-wrinkle creams
- Take two hazelnuts of this cream and warm it in the hollow of your hand.
- Apply the cream to the eye area by slightly tapping from outside to the inside to penetrate the skin.
- Make circular movements until the product is fully absorbed.
- Avoid excesses in your diet: do not eat too sweet or too salty. Avoid tobacco and alcohol.
- Consider using a sunscreen on your face with a minimum SPF of 15. It should be applied evenly.