The eye is one of the areas of the face most prone to the premature wrinkles appearance. The reason is simple: the skin around these organs is very sensitive to external aggressions such as the sun, the sudden change in temperature, cold or cosmetics.
We also do not forget to mention the different facial expressions that promote the appearance of wrinkles. The fact of always frowning eyes under the influence of light, for example, fine lines begin to appear at this part of the face.
– One of the most important things to do to fight against the appearance of traces and wrinkles is to avoid frowning eyes.
– Feel free to wear sunglasses even on cloudy days. This fashion accessory can not only delay the formation of wrinkles but also protect your eyes from harmful effects of sunlight.
– Another way to prevent wrinkles is to periodically apply a moisturizer on your entire face. Focus especially on the most sensitive areas, namely the eye and the lips.
– Regularly massage the muscles surrounding the eyes to loosen, making a circular motion with your fingertips.
– Every morning, have the habit of gently stretch the skin around your eyes towards the temples.
– Drink plenty of water especially during the warmer seasons.